If you have one or more displays of your own that you want to mount (or have mounted) in the Work-from-home-table, there are a number of specifications to consider.
- Size: a 24 or 27-inch screen is a perfect screen size.
- Thickness: the flatter the monitor the less of the hidden workspace can be seen when the table is closed.
- Mounting: the monitor must support the Vesa standard in order to be mounted to the monitor bracket to be ordered with it.
- Connections: the connectors should be on the bottom of the screen.
- Optional: Usb-c connection with power delivery. When your laptop supports this connection, you no longer need a separate adapter to power your laptop.
Read our article on the ideal monitor for more information.